The 4-channel 402VLZ4 features our flagship Onyx mic preamps in a ultra compact design that is an industry-leading performer ideal for professional low input applications.
For every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premier mixer choice for anybody who's big on performance, but light on inputs.
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 4 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 100Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
Condition New Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 663961039863 Item Weight (lbs.) 3.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 2" x 6" x 8" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 5.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No
Write Your Own Review