The Shure Whitelabel cartridge is a truly revolutionary piece of DJ technology. It is an optimal choice for Digital DJs, providing superb tracking of time-coded records, and minimal sonic coloration when mixing between digital files and analog records.
Tailored for the club environment, Whitelabel features sonic characteristics including solid drop bass, flat mids, and accented highs. With a sleek and ergonomic design, the cartridge additionally delivers higher trackability, lower tone-arm resonance, and better skip resistance. It also includes an adjustable stylus overhang, reliable electrical contact, and improved stylus visibility.
- Integrates the head shell and cartridge into one piece
- Innovative features for today's DJs and turntables
- Tubular aluminum alloy stylus cantilever
- The new standard for club DJs
- Cartridges perform more accurately
- Requires less tracking force to stay in the record groove
- Less destruction to record groove
- Skip Resistance: high
- Skip Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: solid drop bass with detailed mids and highs
Condition New Brand Shure Country of Manufacture Mexico UPC/SKU 042406112499 Accessory Type Cartridge/Stylus Item Weight (lbs.) 0.50 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) No Shipping Weight (lbs.) 1.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No
Write Your Own Review