Shure ULXP24/58 (J1)
ULX® Professional Wireless Systems provide sound installers and working musicians with limitless options. Advanced features include lockable settings, group scan function, over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies, and automatic frequency selection.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
A choice of legendary Shure vocal microphones is available for use with the ULX Professional series of handheld wireless transmitters. Choose from SM and BETA Series microphones to ride the clear channel transmission and flexibility of ULX handheld transmitters.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
For use with ULX Professional Wireless systems.
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Interchangeable cartidges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta58, Beta87C.
ULXP4 Professional Diversity Receiver
Shure ULX® Professional wireless receivers offer an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. For use with ULX Professional Wireless systems.
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
Advanced settings and controls including lockable settings, automatic frequency selection, group scan function, and predictive diversity.
- Up to 1400 selectable frequencies
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment audio meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- Advanced multi-function LCD
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Squelch adjustment
- ½ rack design
- Remotable ½ wave antennas
- Frequency and volume lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Furnished rack hardware
- Locking DC connector
- XLR and ¼" outputs
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Condition Discontinued Brand Shure SKU 042406082358 Weight Item (lbs.) 7.5 Dimensions Item No Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review