Shure BETA 58A
The Shure BETA®58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. A tailored frequency response accentuates clarity of vocals and a tight supercardioid pattern insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Condition New Brand Shure UPC/SKU 042406054720 Item Weight (lbs.) 1.5 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 2.5000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) No Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture Mexico
Write Your Own Review