The DVJ-1000 offers the standard features and enhanced specification of the CDJ-1000MK3, allowing DJs to easily add visuals to their sets. It includes 'JOG feeling adjustment' that tailors the deck to performers' individual styles and retains the familiar look and feel of the CDJ-1000MK3 with pitch control, cues and loops executed in the same intuitive fashion.
The deck supports CD (CD-R/RW) and DVD (DVD-R/RW) media and performers who work with DVD in Europe and the States will value the convenience of built-in PAL/NTSC compatibility.
DJs also receive more information from the Preview Output Display. This enhanced feature provides an extensive dashboard (through a preview monitor) that displays key information for DVD, CD and MP3 including: DVD content, WAVE, title, artist, album, main cue points and three hot cue points.
Studio quality sound
With its 96 kHz/24-bit audio, the DVJ-1000 is used by studios, producers and artists who have the option of outputting their tracks in optimum clarity.
A new back-and-forth loop button allows seamless looping in four sequential steps forwards and backwards; it's a creative feature that also reproduces a smooth progression of audio and images by removing jitter.
A new 4X speed hyper jog mode has been created to support rapid searching. This also accelerates the speed at which video and audio can be scratched to extend creativity. The search facilities are complemented by a new manual search facility using the Jog Wheel (at up to 160X speed) and the WAVE display to locate tracks.
As with the CDJ-1000MK3, gold RCA connectors are included and the deck also has a digital out to ensure the highest level of sonic purity. In addition, the deck includes a 'resume play' function to restart playing from the same point if a CD or DVD is accidentally ejected.
- MP3 Playback from DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW: Allows playback of MP3 files recorded onto DVD discs (record about 1,500 MP3 songs depending on bit rate and compression technology used).
- 4-Beat Loop: Pressing the button while playing automatically sets a seamless four-beat loop.
- 24bit/96kHz Digital Out: The audio output for DVD provides a connection to a Pioneer digital mixer (DJM-1000, DJM-800) that retains the signal path entirely in the digital domain for a cleaner sounding mix with less noise and distortion.
- Preview Monitor: A preview screen shows a range of information without the need to switch display modes, including: track number, time, track name/artist name/album title, wave display, playing address, hot cue point data and cue point data.
- Cue / Loop Point Navigator: Display memorized cue / loop point information on the preview screen of a monitor (12 points per page) for quicker navigation and callback of stored data.
Condition Rental Brand Pioneer UPC/SKU DVJ1000 DVD Type of Media Player DVJ Item Weight (lbs.) 11.9 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 12.6" x 16.0" x 4.3" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 13.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No
Write Your Own Review