Rane TTM 56S
Rane takes performance mixer design as seriously as performing DJs take their art form. The TTM 56S is flexible, durable, and feature packed. The audio quality of the TTM 56S qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications.
Non-Contact Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders - Rane’s magnetic fader is the fastest, most accurate, and longest lasting on the planet. The design uses non-contact magnetic position sensor technology previously reserved for the most demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise - No bleed - Ever! Unlike optical non-contact faders, the magnetic fader is impervious to smoke, moisture, temperature and aging. The electrical performance is totally unaffected by use. The mechanical life of the magnetic fader exceeds 10 million operations.
These magnetic faders know exactly what your hand is doing! A proprietary curve-translation module converts your hand motion into precise audio level control. Each of the Crossfader and Channel Fader controls include a Reverse switch and an independent continuously adjustable Contour control, adjusting from a smooth blend to extremely fast cut.
Post-Fader FlexFx™ - Rane’s proprietary FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop. A Wet/Dry pan control gives the user total control of how much processed signal is in the mix. The effects loop is post-fader, so reverb and other delay effects respond to both Channel Faders and Crossfader without cutting off tails.
Stereo Metering - The TTM 56S features two 10-segment meters with peak-hold. A source switch allows users to select dual-mono Cue or Stereo Master operation. No stress about dropping a channel without knowing
Auxiliary Input and Output (Session Mix) - A stereo Aux Input with a Level control provides input for a session mix, drum machine or other auxiliary input signal. The stereo Aux Output with Level control provides output for session mix, booth monitoring, recording or second zone.
3-Band Accelerated-Slope™ Full-Cut EQ - The TTM 56S provides 3-band, full cut tone controls for Program 1 and Program 2. EQ engage switches allow A/B comparison and the ability to quickly cut or add EQ effect.
- Non-contact magnetic program faders and crossfader.
- Continuously adjustable Contour adjustments for all faders
- Program 1 and Program 2 Input Buses with:
- 2 Phono / Line switchable inputs with Kill switch
- Input Gain control
- 3-band Accelerated-Slope™, full cut (+6 dB to off) EQ.
- FlexFX™ effects loop assignment with Wet / Dry control.
- Auxiliary (session mix) Input / Output with Level controls
- Balanced Mic input withLevel control with:
- 2-band EQ and independent Effects Loop.
- Independent Balanced and unbalanced Master Outputs
- Two 10-segment meters feature peak-hold with:
- Source switch for dual-mono Cue orstereo Master.
- Headphone monitoring with:
- Master / Cue select switch with Cue Pan control.
- Powerful headphone amplifier with Level control.
- Top panel is luminescent under black light.
Condition New Brand Rane SKU 687499175923 Weight Item (lbs.) 9.00 Dimensions Item No Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review