Rane Sixty-Two Z
Z-Trip was one of the first premier DJs to embrace the Rane TTM 56 as his mixer of choice. He advanced further with the TMM 57SL, and now gets his own version of Rane’s best turntablist mixer, the Sixty-Two Z. The Sixty-Two Z Mixer is functionally identical to Rane’s Sixty-Two, with a faceplate designed by Shepard Fairey and purple cables
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play mixer supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
- Limited edition design by DJ/Producer Z-Trip with custom faceplate designed by Shepard Fairey & includes custom purple cables
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIOand Core Audio Drivers
- Plug & Play pre-mapped Serato control
- Two-deck mixer with 20 assignable channels
- Control Library, Cues, Loops and Samples on 2 computers
- 2x USB 2.0 port supports 6 stereo record and 4 stereo record channels
- 32-bit/48kHz audio processing
- Effects feature MIDI tracking, BPM sync w/ Scratch Live, TAP engine w/ time encoder and beat multiplier control
- Internal Effects Engine include: filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot, and reverb
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- 3-band EQ, pan, gain, high/low-pass filter control
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback
- FlexFx assign, headphone cue, Q-peak meter
- Magnetic faders with reverse and contour controls
- Fully MIDI-mappable
- Balanced XLR / 1/4" combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card with 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- Self-powered via USB
Condition Discontinued Brand Rane Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 687499176883 Item Weight (lbs.) 10.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 14.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 7.75" x 15" x 19.25"
Write Your Own Review