Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world’s best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need.
The Sixty-One Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers to use other audio programs.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM-1 post-fader, PGM-2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIOand Core Audio Drivers
- 2x USB 2.0 port supports 6 stereo record and 4 stereo record channels
- 32-bit/48kHz audio processing
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- 3-band EQ, pan, gain, high/low-pass filter control
- FlexFx assign, headphone cue, Q-peak meter
- Magnetic faders with reverse and contour controls
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback
- USB Insert for software effects such as DJ-FX in Serato Scratch Live
- XLR / TRS combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card
Condition New Brand Rane SKU 687499176661 Weight Item (lbs.) 8.00 Dimensions Item 13.3" x 10" x 4" Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review