The DJM-900nexus is a high performance digital mixer designed for today’s professional DJ performers. An ideal combination with Pioneer’s latest CDJ line of players, the DJM-900nexus offers a multitude of new features that includes a variety of onboard effects, increased sound quality, and direct PC or Mac connection to enable any DJ to perform to their utmost potential.
Multitude of Effects
The DJM-900nexus features a variety of advanced sound effects that allow DJs to have more creative expressions while mixing their music. Three new Sound Color FX, two Beat Effects and an X-Pad control were added to the mixer to enhance the user’s performance.
- Sound Color FX
- Includes Space, Dub Echo and Gate/Comp in addition to Filter, Crush and Noise for its Sound Color FX. At any time with a simple twist of the knobs, DJs can quickly add their choice of audio effects bringing numerous combinations and arrangements to currently played music.
- Beat Effect
- A total of 13 effects, including two new ones called Spiral and Melodic, can be added by the user at any time to the beat effects is accomplished through a selectable knob located on the right side of the mixer.
- A touch screen control bar that enables quick access, control, and manipulation of the thirteen built-in beat effects. With a touch and/or slide of the X-Pad control, the user can change the parameters of each effect for further creativity in performances.
The mixer utilizes high quality components that ensure the best possible audio output when connected to other components.
Built-in 24bit/96kHz High Performance USB Sound card
Pioneer developed an onboard USB sound card that can simultaneously handle input and output audio signals from up to four (4) stereo sources through a single USB port. The sound card supports 24-bit/96kHz high resolution signal processing, and can input and output all audio signals with no degradation of sound quality. Once connected to a PC or Mac, the settings utility tool can be used to customize the mixer's output signal path to suit various purposes, such as DJ play, song recording or production. Furthermore, smooth transfers between DJs are possible with the easily accessible USB ports on the top surface of the mixer.
Sound Quality Design
The DJM-900nexus is equipped with the same audio input and output circuits as Pioneer's flagship DJM-2000 to achieve the most accurate audio reproduction from connected sources. The 32-bit digital to analog converter supports all outputs of the mixer, including the master audio outputs, booth outputs as well as headphones. Additionally, the built-in high performance 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) suppresses any digital and analog circuit noise by way of high quality balanced hybrid operation amps and full balanced output circuits.
Ready for a direct connection to a laptop PC or Mac, increasing its convenience and functionality.
PRO DJ LINK
Via an Ethernet (LAN) cable, the mixer can quickly link to the latest Pioneer PRO DJ LINK compatible CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 players (with firmware version 4.00 or later or a personal computer running Pioneer’s rekordbox™ software, giving users fast access to a song’s beats per minute (BPM) and beat location information, resulting in a precise beat matching capability. Furthermore, the built-in quantize mode compensates for Beat Effect operation timing errors automatically, so effects are matched perfectly.
Using a USB connection with a PC or Mac, the four decks (players) inside TRAKTOR can be connected simultaneously with the mixer, enabling enhanced flexibility with the software. In addition, the mixer is also TRAKTOR SCRATCH certified for TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO / DUO 2 (version 2.0 or higher), allowing scratch control functionality when using a time code disc.
Time Code Output
Through its USB port, the mixer can output time code disc signals for DVS (Digital Vinyl System) software when used with a Pioneer CDJ player or analog record player. DJ play using DVS software can be done without difficult and complicated connections.
- 3 new sound Color Effects and 2 new Beat Effects
- Manipulate parameters of each beat effect with X-Pad control
- Built-in 24-Bit / 96 kHz high performance USB soundcard
- Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 CDJ-2000s/900s or rekordbox™
- Top panel USB connector for DVS software
- Integrated input selector – Enables users to simultaneously switch all channel inputs.
- Indicators – The DJM-900nexus is equipped with a “USB connection indicator” to display the status of sound card and PC or Mac communications as well as a "USB audio input indicator" to display audio inputs from a PC or Mac.
- Highly durable high-performance channel fader
- Auto Standby function
- Gold-plated RCA PIN ports
- MIDI Signal Output
- Assignable MIDI Functionality
- Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator
- P-LOCK Fader Cap
Condition Discontinued Brand Pioneer Country of Manufacture Japan UPC/SKU 884938131056 Item Weight (lbs.) 15.7 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 13" x 17" x 5" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 20.2000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No
Write Your Own Review