Ortofon Nightclub MkII Stylus
The ultimate club cartridge. Superb sound quality!
Following in the footsteps of the legendary Nightclub series, the re-engineered Nightclub MkII boasts numerous sonic improvements in both club and studio settings.
With a new cartridge body, the Nightclub MkII offers increased output voltage for powerful, energetic sound and enhanced performance from integrated phono preamps such as the ones found in DJ mixers.
Club DJ and studio workers believe the Nightclub MkII to be an absolute high-end cartridge. It is indeed a no-nonsence performer with fascinating musical resources.
Its output is superb with a frequency response rating high enough to compare Nightclub MkII to any audiophile cartridge. The special elliptical stylus guarantees sound with insignificant scratching.
Recommended for frequent use in discotheques and clubs!
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Compatible with cartridges: Nightclub series
Condition New Brand Ortofon SKU 5705796140330 Weight Item (lbs.) 0.25 Dimensions Item No Country of Manufacture
Write Your Own Review