Ortofon Arkiv OM Kit
Vinyl-to-digital transcription cartridge. Very good sound quality!
Growing demand for the ability to transcribe vinyl to digital formats has prompted the creation of the Arkiv - a cartridge specially designed to provide optimized sound quality specifically for recording purposes.
The Arkiv boasts clear and accurate sound reproduction and remarkable stereo imaging, making it perfectly suited for sampling, transcription, and numerous other professional applications.
The Arkiv ships with an elliptical stylus for more detailed sound reproduction and for extended high frequency response.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 9 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Arkiv
Condition Discontinued Brand Ortofon SKU 5705796020823 Weight Item (lbs.) 1.00 Dimensions Item No Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review