This palm-sized cue point and looping controller has been designed to fit exactly where you need it: on your turntables, CDJs, mixer or laptop. Dicer always ships in pairs - one for each side.
Dicer works with almost any DJ software and it is optimised for use with:
• Serato Scratch Live
• Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro
• Traktor Pro
A pair of Dicer gives you a total of 60 buttons:
Dicer can trigger samples, cue-points, loops and FX. You can use Dicer to browse through playlists, nudge tracks backwards and forwards or it can be freely assigned to whatever functions you want. Coloured LEDs behind each button tell you what mode you are in.
Dicer was designed by Novation in collaboration with Ean Golden - DJ and curator of DJ Tech Tools. Ean came up with the concept of a controller that fits on the turntable, and his contribution has been crucial in helping Novation design and develop Dicer.
- Performance buttons with visual feedback - Backlit, multi-colour, soft touch ‘dice’ buttons, provide immediate LED feedback from Serato Scratch Live software.
- Locks straight onto Technics SL 1200/10, and similar decks - Using the 45-adapter hole, Dicer places looping control right where you need it - on your decks, millimetres away from your vinyl.
- Attaches to CDJs, mixers and laptops - With Novation’s reusable ‘DJ putty’, your Dicers can slot into even the most cramped of DJ performance set-ups, sticking cleanly and directly onto your CDJs, mixer or laptop.
- Default set-up for Serato Scratch Live - Dicer is pre-programmed to take advantage of the cue point and looping functions in Serato Scratch Live, including ‘Hot Cues’, ‘Auto Roll’ and ‘Loop Roll’.
- Works with all major DJ software - Dicer is fully MIDI assignable, so it can be set up to control almost any software, including Tractor Scratch Pro. Up to 60 assignable MIDI controls are available from a pair of Dicers.
- USB bus-powered - Dicer gets all the power it needs from a single USB cable, with no need for an external power supply. A mini Jack cable transmits power and data to the second Dicer.
- Ready-made setup files for other DJ software.
- A Fully class compliant MIDI device - Dicer is a plug and play device, so no need to install any drivers
Condition New Brand Novation UPC/SKU 815301000907 Item Weight (lbs.) 2.00 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 1.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 6.5" x 9.5" x 3" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review