Novation 25 SL MkII
SL MkII is the advanced range of USB/MIDI controllers from Novation. They have been designed to give you complete control over your music making software. We have worked with each of the main DAWs to make sure each of the 56 knobs, faders and buttons control the things in your software that you need them to control including directly access to your plug-in instruments and FX (you also get an Italian made, semi-weighted keyboard mechanism).
Italian-made keyboard: Incredible feeling professional keyboard
Velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable after-touch; the Italian made keyboard mechanism plays like a musical instrument rather than a computer accessory. SL MkII comes in three sizes: 25, 49 and 61 keys - as well as a keyless "ZeRO" version which is a compact desktop DAW controller minus the keyboard mechanism.
Automap 4 control software: Spend more time making music, less time reading user guides
Many MIDI controllers have knobs, faders and buttons, but using them is difficult and time consuming!
SL MkII (as with all Novation controllers) comes with Automap control software. This gives you instant mapping to the things you need to control, meaning you can make full use of faders, knobs and buttons on SL MkII to get hands-on with your DAW and plug-ins.
144-character LCD: Large screen shows exactly what you are controlling
SL MkII's massive LCD screen displays information about what each knob, button and fader is controlling. It is large enough to show the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons, instantly displaying what each control is assigned to. The screen lines up with controls so you can identify what control is assigned to which bit of your software without having to look at the software GUI.
Intelligent Controls: Back lit, LED-ringed, touch-sensitive controls
Illuminated controls provide feedback information about what controls are doing. For example LED rings around encoders tell you the position of your filter cutoff, and back-lit buttons will indicate whether a track is muted or not.
Each pot, encoder and fader is touch sensitive so by simply touching the control you can bring up information about that entire row of faders on the LCD screen without having to move the control and lose your settings.
Works with all major DAWs and plug-in instruments and effects
We have worked with major music software manufacturers to ensure SL MkII gives you instant hands-on control. In addition to the major DAWs, SL MkII & Automap 4 have been specially designed to give you full control of 3rd party plug-in instruments and effects, like Native Instruments, UAD or FXpansion.
- High quality professional keyboard - Velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable after-touch. Italian made keyboard mechanism plays like a musical instrument rather than a computer accessory
- Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback - Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons provide instant visual feedback
- Giant 144-character LCD screen - Long LCD screen is large enough to show the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons, instantly displaying what each control is assigned to
- Huge array of touch-sensitive controls -Touch any knob or fader and all information (name and value of whatever it is controlling) will appear on the LCD screen above it
- Automap 4 control software - SL MkII comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, knobs (encoders and pots) and other controllers.
- Connectivity - SL MkII can be USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
Condition New Brand Novation UPC/SKU 815301001003 Item Weight (lbs.) 10.00 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 12.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 22.4" x 15.1" x 6.29" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review