Mackie SRM1801 powered subwoofers provide intense low-frequency extension and punch to the Mackie SRM450v2 and other powered loudspeakers.
The SRM1801 powered subwoofer delivers 1000W peak power via Class-D Fast Recovery amplification. The Class-D amp design is ultra-efficient and, along with the lightweight switch-mode power supply. drastically reduces this subwoofer's weight.
Premium circuitry includes built-in Active electronics, like a precision crossover and tuning filters for accurate bass response. Also included with the SRM1801 are user-friendly features such as high-pass and full-range outputs for stereo operation with a single sub. A polarity switch allows phase alignment of the SRM1801 to the full-range loudspeakers.
A custom-designed transducer maximizes efficiency and performance when matched with the system's internal amp. The 18-inch woofer used a ferrite magnet with a 3-inch voice coil.
The solid plywood enclosure features a ported bass reflex design that produces tight low end. This makes the sub extremely lightweight and portable, without compromising power and performance. The integrated pole-cup accommodates a standard mounting pole. Pair the SRM1801 with the popular Mackie SRM450v2 or TH-15a for an extremely powerful, portable and professional PA solution.
- 1000W of efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide a total system optimization:
- Precision crossover @ 125 Hz
- Precision tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer with a 3-inch voice coil delivers superior output and low-frequency extension
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full-range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure and high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73lb / 33.1 kg)
Condition Discontinued Brand Mackie SKU 663961030624 Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer Subwoofer Type of Power Active Weight Item (lbs.) 73.00 Dimensions Item 25.3" x 20.2" x 24.1" Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review