The Mackie ProFX8 mixer includes effects, graphic EQ and USB I/O for playing and recording two channels of audio using a computer all in one compact package.
The ProFX8 is a Professional 8-channel Compact Mixer with 4 mic preamps and 3 full stereo channels.
Each mic channel has an input Gain control with 50 dB of gain, a sharp 18 dB/octave, 100 Hz Low Cut filter, a 3-band EQ, 2 Aux sends [monitors and FX], Pan, Mute and a 60mm fader. All mono channels have a Channel Insert jack for connecting an external processor, as well
Additionally, the ProFX8 mixer includes Mackie’s classic high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band active EQ (80 HZ, 2.5 kHz and 12 kHz) on all channels, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass on channel 1, integrated effects and a precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning the room or the monitors.
The 32-bit RMFX™ processor has 16 “Gig-Ready” effects, incuding reverbs, choruses and delays. ProFX allows stereo playback from, and recording to, a computer via USB. The innovative "USB Thru" switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup utilizing performance software.
Other features include phantom power, a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, XLR and TRS stereo output jacks and a footswitch jack to connect a remote control for muting the FX.
- Professional 8-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 4 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- 3 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch Main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Condition Discontinued Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 663961025118 Item Weight (lbs.) 9.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 4" x 15" x 15" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 12.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 18" x 16" x 7"
Write Your Own Review