The Mackie ProFX16 mixer includes effects, graphic EQ and USB I/O for playing and recording two channels of audio using a computer all in one compact package.
The ProFX16 is a Professional 16-channel Compact Mixer with 10 mic preamps and 4 full stereo channels.
Each mic channel has an input Gain control with 50 dB of gain, a sharp 18 dB/octave, 100 Hz Low Cut filter, a 3-band EQ (with mi-sweep on the mono channels), 3 Aux sends [2 monitors and FX], Pan, Mute and a 60mm fader. There are dedicated inline compressors on the last 4 mono channels of each ProFx mixer and a Channel Insert jack for connecting an external processor on the remaining mono channels.
Additionally, the ProFX16 mixer include Mackie’s classic high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, integrated effects and a precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning the room or the monitors.
The 32-bit RMFX™ processor has 16 “Gig-Ready” effects, incuding reverbs, choruses and delays. ProFX allows stereo playback from, and recording to, a computer via USB.
Other features include phantom power, a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, XLR and TRS stereo output jacks and a footswitch jack to connect a remote control for muting the FX.
- Professional 16-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 Low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Condition Discontinued Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 663961032086 Item Weight (lbs.) 13.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 16" x 19" x 4" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 20.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 21" x 22" x 8"
Write Your Own Review