Mackie DL806 (30-Pin)
The 8-channel Mackie DL806 brings the power of digital mixing and wireless iPad control to more users and applications than ever before. This gives you the mobile freedom to control the mix with powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and GEQ from anywhere in the venue.
Control The Mix From Anywhere
With the Mackie DL806's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad. The bar, the bathroom, the back closet. Instantly adjust mix functions from the tuning front of house spots to ringing out stage monitors.
Control The Mix From Your iPad
Designed specifically for the iPad, the Master Fader app brings ground-breaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad. Plus, with "Grow and Glow" giving you visual indication of the function you're controlling, you can be confident that you're always in control.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
By combining 8 of our flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the Mackie DL806 delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that 6 balanced outputs, and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
Tons of Built-In Processing
The DL806 is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the tough of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-features reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
Multiple iOS Devices Support
Supporting up to 10 iOS devices simultaneously, the Mackie DL806 allow multiplte engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. My Fader on their iPhone or iPod touch. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Intuitive Master Fader™ app for all iPad models
- My Fader™ app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
- Lightning and 30-pin versions available
Condition Discontinued Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture Mexico UPC/SKU 663961037777 Item Weight (lbs.) 7.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 15.4" x 11.5" x 4" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 12.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 18.9" x 18.1" x 6.1"
Write Your Own Review