Mackie DL1608 (30-Pin)
Nearly 25 years ago, Mackie revolutionized the pro audio world by unleashing the CR1604 16-channel mixer. Today, Mackie redefines live mixing by combining the power of a digital mixer with the ease and portability of an iPad. Think of it as today's CR1604...but digital and unplugged.
Control The Mix From Anywhere
With the Mackie DL1608's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad. The bar, the bathroom, the back closet. Instantly adjust mix functions from the tuning front of house spots to ringing out stage monitors.
Control The Mix From Your iPad
Designed specifically for the iPad, the DL1608's Master Fader app brings ground-breaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad. Plus, with "Grow and Glow" giving you visual indication of the function you're controlling, you can be confident that you're always in control.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
By combining 16 of our flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the Mackie DL1608 delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that eight balanced outputs, and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
Tons of Built-In Processing
The DL1608 is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the tough of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-features reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
Multiple iPad Support
Supporting up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608 allow multiplte engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. We're looking at you, lead guitarist. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
- Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Wireless Mixing
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader™ app for all iPad models
- My Fader™ app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
- Install Friendly Features
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
- Lightning and 30-pin versions available
Condition Discontinued Brand Mackie SKU 663961035728 Weight Item (lbs.) 8.00 Dimensions Item 16" x 12" x 4" Country of Manufacture Mexico
Write Your Own Review