The 8-channel 802VLZ4 features the proven performance of our flagship Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra compact design, perfect for professional applications with a lower input need.
For every input to every output, the 802VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 802VLZ4 offers a true step-up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 100Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback.
Condition New Brand Mackie SKU 663961039832 Weight Item (lbs.) 6.00 Dimensions Item 2" x 9" x 11" Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review