The 1604-VLZ3 is the flagship mixer of the series, the culmination of 20 years experience in mixer design and the standard for production and broadcast facilities worldwide. With improved XDR2™ mic preamps, a re-designed mix bus, and optimixed active EQ on every channel, the 1604-VLZ3 is packed with premium features and maximum flexibility.
The 1604-VLZ3 is equipped with 16 mono/line channels, four subgroup outputs, a stereo main out and a mono main out.
Each channel has phantom power, an input Gain control with 60 dB of gain, a sharp 18dB/octave, 75 Hz Low Cut filter, a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, six Aux sends, Pan, Mute, Solo, assign switches, a 60mm fader and a Channel Insert jack for connecting an external processor. In addition, channels 1-8 have their own Direct Out jacks for sending signal to recorder.
The Control Room/Phones section has its own level control, outputs and input matrix for selecting any combination of Main Mix, Tape In and Subs to create custom headphone mixes, to monitor tape levels and more.
Aux Send 1 and 2 each have a master level control and a switch on each channel for selecting pre- or post-fader send, perfect for effect loops. There are four stereo returns with various routing options for each return.
Other features include a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4-inch stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, BNC lamp socket and TRS stereo output jacks.
No matter what the application, the 1604-VLZ3 may be configured for optimal use. As a tabletop mixer, input/output jacks may be positioned at the rear of the unit or, with the optional RotoPd kit (RotoPod-VLZ), positioned on the same plane as the controls. Placed in a rack, the 1604-VLZ3 may be set so that the jacks are facing front (using the RotoPod kit) or facing the rear to keep wandering hands from playing with cords.
The 1604-VLZ3 is designed for continuous hassle-free use in any application or installation, and it's packed with useful features and practical routing capabilities. A legend perfected, the 1604-VLZ3 is an unbelieveable workhorse that is perfect for nearly any application.
- New ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 16 studio-grade XDR2™ Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs, 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and Overload/Mute_LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
Condition No Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 663961015393 Item Weight (lbs.) 20.000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 5" x 18" x 18" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 32.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 10" x 21" x 22"
Write Your Own Review