The 12-channel 1202-VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of our flaship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands.
For every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer. Plus, it is truly "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a rediculously rugged solid-steel chasis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202-VLZ4 offers a true step in flexibility and performance that's ideal for your professional application.
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps:
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 4 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Condition New Brand Mackie Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 663961039771 Item Weight (lbs.) 10.00 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 3" x 12" x 11" Shipping Weight (lbs.) 13.0000 Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) 3" x 12" x 11"
Write Your Own Review