The SRX715 is high-power, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system offering the highest level of performance available from a speaker that can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The SRX715 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 2265H patented* Differential Drive® woofer which handles 800 watts (continuous) yet the entire system weighs only 22 kg (48 lb). For high frequencies, a 2431H 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 75° by 50° aluminum horn.
Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected by means of a recessed, high-current switch mounted on the input plate.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual-angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage. For applications requiring suspension, a ﬂying version, the SRX715F is available. The F version offers the option of selecting economical, forged eyebolts (not included) for ﬁxed installation or the convenience of detachable track ﬁttings (not included) for portable applications.
• Light-weight and very high-power
• 75° x 50° coverage
• Bi-ampliﬁed or full-range passive operation
• Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
• Flying version available (SRX715F) with ﬁve suspension points. May be used with optional M10 eyebolts or detachable track ﬁttings
• Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium magnet for high-power capacity and very light-weight
• 3" (voice-coil) compression driver with neodymium magnet
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional UPC/SKU 050036902878 Item Weight (lbs.) 48.0000 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 52.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 28" x 17.3" x 16" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture United States Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer N/A Type of Power N/A
Write Your Own Review