PRX612M is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX600 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front-of-house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount, the PRX612M is a perfect match with a PRX618S subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX615M is comprised of a 305 mm (12 in) 262F-1 Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1000 watt (dual 500 watt) Crown® Class-D digital power ampliﬁer. A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
The ampliﬁer input panel offers XLR or ¼ in jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra ﬂexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ ﬁnish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from lightweight, glass-ﬁlled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each
• Maximum SPL Output 134db peak
• Dual purpose enclosure for both front-of house and ﬂoor monitor applications
• Eight M10 ﬂy points for horizontal or vertical suspension. One M10 pull-back point.
• Optimized EQ for monitor of front-of-house applications
• 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
• 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
• 1000 Watt (Dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® ampliﬁer
• DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Professional XLR line and ¼ in Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop-through.
• Dual socket pole mount with (angle) down-tilt
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional UPC/SKU 050036903721 Item Weight (lbs.) 34.5 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 42.5000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 23.3" x 13.9" x 13.4" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture United States Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer N/A Type of Power N/A
Write Your Own Review