The PRX412M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The PRX412M uses a 305 mm (12 in) woofer and a 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver for 300 watts (continuous) power capacity. A 90° x 50° horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation.
NL-2 and ¼" phone combination connectors are provided. A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL’s dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ ﬁnish. The distinctive 16-gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- 12" woofer
- 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-proﬁle for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure ﬁnish
Condition New Brand JBL Professional SKU 050036904032 Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer No Type of Power No Weight Item (lbs.) 35.00 Dimensions Item 22.6" x 13.9" x 15.7" Country of Manufacture United States
Write Your Own Review