The JRX115 is a portable, 15", two-way speaker system designed speciﬁcally for applications in live music, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. With the smooth, natural sounding mid-range of the system, the JRX115 does a great job projecting live vocals, solos and speech. The extended lows and great top-end make it at home for music playback in DJ applications or anywhere live sound reinforcement is needed. Features include the dual-angle, 36 mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" input connectors.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2½ in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efﬁciency and power handling.
- Ferro-ﬂuid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual ﬁfteen system is designed, but without sacriﬁcing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves mid-range sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional UPC/SKU 050036902786 Item Weight (lbs.) 94.0000 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 103.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 27.5" x 18.1" x 17" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture China Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer Speaker Type of Power Passive
Write Your Own Review