The JRX115 is a portable, 15", two-way speaker system designed speciﬁcally for applications in live music, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. With the smooth, natural sounding mid-range of the system, the JRX115 does a great job projecting live vocals, solos and speech. The extended lows and great top-end make it at home for music playback in DJ applications or anywhere live sound reinforcement is needed. Features include the dual-angle, 36 mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" input connectors.
- JBL 15" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2½ in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efﬁciency and power handling.
- Ferro-ﬂuid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional SKU 050036902779 Weight Item (lbs.) 65.00 Dimensions Item 27.5" x 18.1" x 17" Country of Manufacture China Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer Speaker Type of Power Passive
Write Your Own Review