The JRX112M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed speciﬁcally for live performance stage monitoring applications. With enough sensitivity and power handling to cut through the performance volume on stage, the JRX112M has a smooth response so it can deliver maximum gain before feedback. It also includes JBL’s dual-angle pole socket making it equally at home as a front-of-house speaker.
- JBL 12" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2½ in) diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efﬁciency and power handling.
- Ferro-ﬂuid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional SKU 050036902816 Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer Speaker Type of Power Passive Weight Item (lbs.) 43.0000 Dimensions Item 23" x 15.7" x 12.8" Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review