The EON515XT was engineered for durability, high performance and ease of use. We’ve extended the reach of the current EON technology by improving input sensitivity, lowering the noise floor, adding user selectable EQ control and re-voicing the system for peak performance and enhanced audio precision. The intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer with adjustable EQ assures that you’re in control of the sound and the sturdy construction and superior ergonomic design will guarantee a lifetime of reliability and simplicity.
The EON515XT is a 15-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels it offers the additional utility of a 3 channel built-in mixer. The 515XT is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a Crown® Hybrid Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and mixer functionality.
The intelligent onboard mixer is perfectly suited to accommodate multiple input sources simultaneously. With two, ¼” TRS Phone jacks and one Neutrix combination jack, the mixer is capable of blending 3 discrete sources. The “loop-through” option allows for additional signal routing while the global Bass and Treble feature puts you in immediate control.
In addition to acoustic performance the EON515XT features three full size deep-well handles, light weight, and balanced ergonomics. The new generation of EON products offers true portability and ease of handling. Five standard M10 rigging points and integrated pole mount socket increase the system’s utility. The extremely rugged Polypropylene enclosure has been designed for main and 45° monitor orientation in the left and right hand configuration. A full screen-backed, Powder coated steel grille offers additional protection for both the woofer and compression driver components.
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance
- True portability weighing only 14.8 kg (32.5 lb)
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Multi angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy fixed installation
- 100º H x 60º V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 1 5” Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1” throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown® Hybrid Class-D amplifier technology
- 625 watt high-performance powered speaker system
- Intuitive onboard 3-Channel Mixer
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- User adjustable Bass and Treble controls
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy “Daisy-Chain” connections for extending the system
Condition Discontinued Brand JBL Professional SKU 050036903820 Weight Item (lbs.) 32.50 Dimensions Item 26.5” x 16” x 14.5” Country of Manufacture China Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer Speaker Type of Power Active
Write Your Own Review