When you choose Crown’s XTi 2 Series, you’re choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peak x Plus™ Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you’ll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you — and the world.
- Dual: 2 ohms, 3,000W // 4 ohms, 2,100W // 8 ohms, 1,200W
- Bridged: 4 ohms, 6,000W // 8 ohms, 4,200W
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 user-defined fan mode controls — normal, early and full- speed — for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50 presets; 49 of which are user defineable
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
Condition New Brand Crown UPC/SKU 871015005478 Item Weight (lbs.) 24.0 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 30.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 19” x 3.5” x 16.2” Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No Country of Manufacture China Amplifier Type No Number of Channels No RMS Power No
Write Your Own Review