With the exceptional RF transmission and reception, the AWM6031DU system, with a transmission range of more than 150 feet, fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems.
Engineered For Dependable UHF Systems As all the other Audio2000'S® wireless products, the AWM6031DU system has been engineered to be dependable UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
System Designed For Accessibility The AWM6031DU system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6031DU system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
- AWR6031DU - Single-Channel Wireless Receiver
- AWX6030M - Handheld Wireless Transmitter with Microphone
- UHF Band Frequency
- One XLR Balanced Output and One 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Output
- RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
- Squelch Control at the Rear Panel
- Diversity Receiver for Optimal Reception
- 12V-18V DC Power Supply
- UHF Band Frequency
- High Sensitivity Cardioid Microphone Capsule
- Audio Level Adjustment Knob for the AWX6030M, AWX6030H, and AWX6030G
- Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
- Low Battery LED Indicator
Condition New Brand Audio2000's Country of Manufacture China UPC/SKU 844565000385 Item Weight (lbs.) 4.5 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 6.0000 Item Dimensions (W x L x H) 17" x 12.25" x 4.25" Shipping Dimensions (W x L x H) No
Write Your Own Review