American DJ WiFly RGBW8C
The WiFLY RGBW8C is a 64-channel RGB, RGBW, RGBA LED wireless DMX controller. Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed eight channels apart for independent control. The units control panel includes 9 direct access “Static Color/Chase” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program “Speed”, chase program “Fade Time” and “Master Dimmer”. There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Channel Bank, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes. The WiFLY RGBW 8C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Par’s, Bar’s, Flood’s or Panel’s.
- Compact DMX-512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures. Up to 8 channels can individually be controlled per fixture button.
- Built-In Wifly Transceiver, which will allow you control all Wifly compatible light fixutres wirelessly. (Can also be hard wired via 3 pin DMX cables)
- Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
- 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
- 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons
- Color Macro playback mode
- Manual control intensity mode
- RGB and Auto modes
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Blackout button
Condition New Brand American DJ SKU 819730010131 Weight Item (lbs.) 3.00 Dimensions Item 13” x 5.75” x 2” Country of Manufacture China
Write Your Own Review