American Audio ELS15A
The ELS15A is a self powered, two-way active loudspeaker encased in a light weight ASB Nylon Fiber cabinet. This speaker has been designed to be used as both a portable and a permanently installed unit. The speaker includes a poll mount slot and rubber feet on the bottom of the unit for portable applications and also includes rigging points on the top, bottom, and rear of the unit for permanent and flight installations.
This new lightweight 15" active speaker was specifically designed for the DJ market. Extremely high efficiency design with low power consumption but plenty of output power for those small, mid level parties. Bi-amp Amplifier with 1 x amp powering the Titanium Driver and 1 x amp for 15" woofer with 33Oz magnet. Microphone input (XLR+Jack) and volume control great for when you want to use it for a small PA speaker.
- 2-way active bi-amplified lightweight speaker system
- High power class A/B bi-amplified system designed to perform at maximum efficiency
- Separate High Frequency and Low Frequency provide the power to the speaker as your music demands it
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Microphone, and Line level controls with master volume.
- Treble, and Bass EQ +/- 12 dB
- XLR & TRS MIC inputs
- XLR & RCA line inputs
- XLR & TRS line outputs
- 4-Way Protection System
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- On/off Mute
- LF/HF Limiters
- 9 Fly Points (M8 with a 1.25” thread)
- Active signal limiting system with Clip LED indicator on rear panel
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- Crossover: @ 2.1kHz @ 12dB/Oct.
Condition New Brand American Audio SKU 640282003384 Weight Item (lbs.) 39.5 Dimensions Item 18.5” x 14.75” x 27.75” Country of Manufacture China Type of Speaker/Monitor/Subwoofer No Type of Power No
Write Your Own Review